- Drink enough water
- If you train:
- *1-2x/week = 3 litres
- *3-4x/week = 4 litres
- *5x or more/week = 5 litres
- *Don't train at all = 2 litres
- Take at least 20 minutes to finish each meal. No exceptions.
- If your objective is to gain muscle, this habit becomes "Eat every 3-4 hours"
- You stopped eating at 80% full.
- If your objective is to gain muscle, this habit becomes "Eat to 100% full"
- Have at least 1 palm-sized serving of protein every time you eat.
- Have one fist-sized serving of vegetables, cooked or raw, every time you eat.
- If ALL of your liquid intake today has no sugar, tick here.
- If all the drinks you had today has no sugar, no milk (and no calories!), tick here.
- Tick this if you had at least 5 fist-sized servings of vegetables today.
- If none of your food & drinks contained any refined sugar, tick here.
- Tick here if half of your carb sources today are smart, low-GI source.
- If all your protein sources today are lean & low-fat (chicken breast, lean steak, etc.), tick here.
- If all your fat sources today came only from natural/minimally-processed fats, tick here.
- If ALL your carb for today came from smart, low-GI sources only, tick here.
- If you timed your macro intake carefully for all your meals today, tick here (low fat/med carbs or med fat/min carb at smart timing).
- If all your food sources today came whole and unprocessed, tick here.