- fructose is as bad as alcohol which may lead to fatty liver disease, visceral fat, more production of VLDL… and so on
- It make sense as i watched a video before which the speaker said Juices are as evil as alcohol; now the video clearly show that: alcohol caused alcoholic fatty liver disease; fructose based food/drinks = non alcoholic fatty liver disease
- you drink soda/ fruit juice (no matter processed or not) equal to you drink alcohol
- i used to drink lots of fruit juice, which i thought it was so healthy and convenient, but actually it make my health worse.
- I do not take alcohol at all, yet still got Soda Belly, might due to fruit juice or 100Plus.
- there are lots of other sources of sugar in our daily intake of food, we do not realise it, because our mind do not know it, then we take it for granted.
conclusion: no more fruit juice/ alcohol (there are toxins), Whole fruits; whole food; more vege more fiber.